Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our Appointment Today...

Well Mat and I braved the weather, bundled up and headed to the Dr's this morning. The roads were fine.. we had to dodge a couple downed branches but for the most part everything was totally fine.

Everything is fine fine fine and perfect with Kenron! He is about 8oz., which I was surprised because the book said he would be about 5oz. I told Mat though I thought he was going through a growth spurt because last week I was STARVING all the time. The book also said he should be about 5.5" from top of head to his bottom.

I'm feeling him a lot more lately.. :) Its pretty fun. I got nervous because it wasnt very much.. and then I had to remind myself I am used to two babies squirming around in there :) hehe. Mat even felt him the other night! This was the first time Mat got to see Kenron big in an ultrasound.. last time was when he was a tiny little bean. The pics came out much better this time around.

We were both surprised with how quick our appointment was.. but then I got to thinking.. you know we only have one baby, they werent always looking for kidneys, or absent organs.. or checking and rechecking the size to let other doctors know.. hehe no wonder it was so quick!

Here's his sweet little profile again :)


Here's his face (top of head to the left)


Here he is in 4D.. with his hand up by his face :) (his face is in the upper left hand corner, his other hand is right under his chin) He's still a skinny one.. but from now on he will get chubbier and chubbier :)

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Ohhh!I'm so excited for you guys!And I'm superglad he's a boy! Aren't those 4D images creepy- they didn't warn me before it popped up on the screen- I was so upset that he was all red. But once I got used to it- I didn't want her to turn it off- I was just so anxious to see him. I'm so grateful that you all are safe and healthy!

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

I think he is going to look like Isaac but of course I am a little prejudice...;)