Monday, August 24, 2009

Just Between Friends sale...

My Loot from this morning...

$165 Total=
For Axel:
8 Pairs of pants
5 outfits
4 long sleeve shirts
9 pairs of socks

For Kenron:
3 Pairs of shoes
1 framed art piece
1 winter hat
8 new toys


Kenron was as happy as a lark... it was SO CUTE seeing him get so excited over all the new toys. Of course I'm going to put some away to bring out later when he's bored with the others, but it made me really excited about christmas this year - it will be so much more fun.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Kenron is gonna love him some good Dinosaur toy time =)

T. L. Cole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. L. Cole said...

Yeah! I'm glad he like them. I had so much fun! Now I can't wait for Jer to get home so I can show him my loot : )

Liz Harrell said...

Hey girl. I'm so loving keeping up with you on here! Congrats on all the loot!

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! That is the kind of [url=http://www.2013paschersaclongchamp.com/sac-longchamp-pas-cher-pliage-c-7.html]Sac Longchamp Pas Cher Pliage[/url] info that are meant to be shared around the web. Sac à épaule Longchamp Pas Cher [url=http://www.2013paschersaclongchamp.com/sac-en-bandouli%C3%A8re-longchamp-pas-cher-c-1.html]Sac En Bandoulière Longchamp Pas Cher[/url] , Disgrace on Google for not positioning this publish higher! Come on over and seek advice from my site . Thank you =)