Monday, September 7, 2009

Thinking Happy Thoughts..

Ok so I'm tired of whining about these last few days of being pregnant so I'm taking my own advice I gave the other day and I'm writting down things to be thankful for so I can remember all the good things and blessings I have in my life, here goes nothing:

Dancing with the Stars in coming back on in a few days
Kenron has been wonderfully sweet to be around lately
These are my last few days with K as my only child - enjoy them
I am able to complete my "To Do" list before Axel comes
I love the name Axel
I love that fall is coming...sweaters, crisp air, playing outside, apples, pumpkin flavored everything... ahhhhhh glory days.
I have a huge rug coming in a few days for our living room
Mat bought us a new camera for Axel coming!
We have a new house to bring out baby home to
My Parents are coming in just a few days for a long visit.
Shea is going to Dallas so I can see her soon
I can still sleep through the night.
I have my baby shower on Saturday
Which means I can SPEND MONEY/GO SHOPPING for baby stuff :)
I weigh less than I ever have being pregnant.
Mat are so in love right now, and its beyond wonderful.
Did I mention fall is coming? which means WINTER IS COMING TOO
We are GOING TO NEW ENGLAND FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
I cant wait to introduce Axel to our family. especially Mat's family.
I have wondeful friends who are throwing me a shower, even though its my second baby, and ANOTHER boy.
I painted in Axels room and it looks AWESOME.
I dont feel like God isnt listening to me anymore.
21 days from now it will be my last day with itchy skin.
Kenron is walking and talking and it makes it easy to imagine another baby in our lives.
I love my little family and i cant wait to be a family of 4. Especially with Mat.

Ok that was some good therapy. I needed that, and I hope it reminds you of all the good things in your life. I cant promise I wont have weak moments in the next few days.. I am pregnant and hormonal after all.. but I WILL promise to think of and reflect on these good blessings in my life. have a wonderful week.

No comments: