Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Tremblay Man Cave....

Axel and Pepere having quite a conversation.

Kenron got to play with all the boys "old toys" - Kenron was never bored.

There were Cars, and Men, and trucks, and horses and castles and everything in between. AND an Uncle David to play with :)

Those of us who know Mat... well enough said. He, Noah and David had a grand time playing together on their computers.

I want you to know Ron informed me over the phone he doesnt offer to change diapers... however, I found this scene as I rounded the corner one day. I almost fell over dead. What a Pepere! He didnt even have to ask where diapers or wipes were - he just took the initiative and took one for the team!

Axel had some pretty great naps while we were gone, but this one was the best :)

We had a great time at the Tremblay man cave. All the guys were never bored, we ate well, and I got to have some wonderful relaxing days. AND *drum roll please* I didn't have to clean the toilets this time. Yes thank you Tremblay men for hosting us for the New Year, we can't wait to see you in February.

No comments: