Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Annie Lennox

I'm a huge fan of hers... since like 5th grade. Incase you arent as cool as me to know who Annie Lennox is.. she used to be the singer for Eurythmics. You know "sweet dreams are made of these"... "here comes the rain again".

Anyway, she has a new album coming out on October 1st. I'm very excited. Half because its annie, and half because its the day before our first dr's visit and ultrasound... so something else to think about.

I'm home today recovering from a silly little cold Mat so generously passed on to me. Since I'm a sad vision in unwashed hair, and rumpled tanktop... with piles of kleenex around me I thought I would cheer myself up with some good ole music.. and what the heck? why not share it with you!

This is my absolute favorite song of hers.. plus the video makes me laugh everytime I see it. She's also pregnant in it.. so fitting. I think she is so pretty as a brunette.. during her DIVA, and MEDUSA albums..



Her new album is Songs of Mass Destruction.

Next week I will obviously have more baby news, but for now I'm still feeling fine (no nausea) and I'm sure I'll get over this cold in no time. And you can bet your bottom dollar I will share any and ALL good news we get from the ultrasound. Till then.. enjoy Annie!

1 comment:

onawa said...

Love the video... in some ways Annie is kinda scary.... those eyes.... thier EVIL!!!! But she's so pretty!