Tuesday, October 2, 2007

We had our first Dr's Appt.


I will add on the ultrasound pic when the scanner is working.
BUT we have just ONE baby in there, but its "perfect" says Dr. M.

I was actually RELIEVED that it was one baby.. I thought for sure I would be dissapointed. I really wanted to have twins again.. but for the past month I've been REALLY thinking about two babies at a time.. and now to know its only one, I was relieved. I hope beyond hope that its a boy.

I love little boys. If its a girl its fine too.. today I'm just excited that everything looks fine.

I have another appointment in three weeks. I'm so glad to be going to see Dr. M again. Everyone that knew I was in the exam room came and said hi and gave us a hug.. what a difference from the the unmentionable office I went to earlier this year. ANYWAY..

I'm feeling so gushy today.. I just feel like calling Mat and telling him how much I love him.. but I would probably start crying and getting REALLY mushy.. We like to call those "girl moments" ... sometimes its a whole "girl day". I'm pretty sure this is a whole day.. because I just feel like lounging around eating icecream and watching Sex and the City... and maybe some Desperate Houswives.. and maybe a couple Father of the Bride movies... You ever have those days? I figure I might as well indulge while I can.. the next few months are my last days baby free.

Viva La Girl Day!

I called Shea today and told her about my appointment (which consisted of.. there is one baby.. everything is fine...) I realized how much I miss her. Its so nice to have someone you can just pick up the phone and talk to and you dont have to explain everything too.. she just knows me.. and asks the right questions.. and laughs at my jokes... usually making fun of myself. She is super excited to come down when the baby is born.. I'm going to love it too.. I should have a baby every month.. yeah right.. HA! my poor body.

Well I'm happy to report good reports.. the next time we go to the doctor we should be able to know that the baby has all his plumbing and kidneys, and bladder, and brain.. you know the important stuff ;) (see Shea would be laughing now..) Anyway till then we will just CLAIM the graciousness of God that he blessed us with a perfect little bean of a baby.. and know that he will be just fine!

On a secret note... I was up last night thinking of the horror of keeping up with Two Scrapbooks if it was twins.. HA! phew!

Thanks for your prayers, they helped more than you know.
see ya next time...

No comments: