Monday, April 7, 2008

34 weeks - MATHIS VISIT!!

The Mathis family (minus Morgan) pulled into town monday right at lunch time.. and in true form of Natalie and Shea friendship she showed up right as I got out of the shower.. So she comes in and says Natalie? and I say I'm here.. but I'm Naked! so I'm trying to throw my bathrobe on that's not covering my belly... and get my glasses on.. it was crazy... So I got dressed and Shea unloaded the car and THEN we gave each other a hug :) hehehehe

Tuesday we had a playdate with Luke and Rachel at the park, and then we went to my house to have some lunch and then we went to Rachel's house so Shea could see all of her new drapes. We hung out there while Luke and Gabriel had a nap, and then it was about dinner time and Kyle suggested we go somewhere so we chose Hideaway pizza, and headed home to pick up Mat and meet them. THEN after that we had an icecream date with the Lindens so they could meet Charis and Shea could see Evey. That was a BUSY day!

Wednesday we had a lunch date at Jason's Deli.
Gabriel and I at Jason's Deli

Shea and Charis :)

we went out to lunch to meet up with Shea's friend Cara and her son...neither had seen each others new babies :)



Gabriel and his infamous.. "TIME OUT!!!"




Mat played Wii with Gabriel..


And I fell asleep thursday with Charis..

Here's a video of Mat and Gabriel playin Tennis.."WE WON!!"

No comments: