Saturday, May 3, 2008

Here's HERE!!

I'll post the longer version of why I had Kenron early, later. Here's the story once we got to the hospital... I called my mom, jean, and onawa to let them know. Jean came to the hospital early, and Lee brought Pam and Mark to visit before I went in to have him.

The surgery was scheduled for 5:00 but someone needed the room before I did, so we didnt go into closer to 6:00 and he came out at 6:23pm

Here's Mat and Dr. M. Mat is slouching so he doesnt tower over him .. hehe

Here he is! 6.8lbs, 18.5" Welcome to the world sugar bear!

Our new little family

My first time getting to hold him.

He had a little trouble breathing too fast. So he had to go to the transition nursery for a few hours till he was breathing normal. They said it was not a big deal, but when I woke up at almost midnight I was really missing him, so I called the nurse and checked to see if he was coming, and he was on his way! We got to try out breastfeeding when he got to the room and he was a champ!

He's so cute, we just keep staring at him all day. We love you Kenron, too much!!

2 comments:

onawa said...

We love you Kenron!!!

Carrie said...

YAAAAAAAAY BABIES ARE THE BESTEST!