Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kenron meets Ya-ya and Paw-pa

Our new little family...
Jean took this one I love it!

We got an A+ from the lactation lady! She said "Well you can't improve on perfection!" Way to go Kenron! I have to say though I prayed a lot while I was pregnant that Kenron and I would be good at it so, Thank you God!

Hooray!! they finally got their hands on you!!! They loved you before you were even here. Let the spoiling begin!





Your Ya-ya and Paw-pa waited a long time for this, we all have!!
Welcome home kiddo!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Too many fantastic pics in one post! My head is going to explode! Congratulations Tremblays!

onawa said...

Love the new pics!! Nice boob!!! Love Kenron's expression there! Too cute! I can't tell at all that you're having a BLAST!!!

ann said...

So many congrats! :) I can't wait to see him in person.