Sunday, October 5, 2008

"We gave him some french bread pizza....passed right out..."

Kenron has been feeling better.. but he was pretty grumpy the other day.. I think his teeth were bothering him ontop of his runny nose.. so I did what any good mom does.. gave him my pizza crust to keep him entertained.. it worked!




I have to confess its been fun for me to give kenron "new" food.. except, its so fun that in the last few days I've let him try chocolate pudding, french fries, a cracker, gnaw on a grape (I was holding), pizza crust..... dont tell the other moms they might kick me out of the club, ha!

2 comments:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

So Much for waiting to take him to "Disney World".....LOL

Parrish Family said...

Hey guys!

Glad to see Kenron is doing great. We miss you.

Be blessed!