Monday, November 24, 2008

Have I told you lately.. that I love coupons?

I got all this stuff for about $15

Homeland, our grocery store doubles coupons upto $1, which means if you have a dollar off coupon, its 2 dollars off. EXCELLENT!

I started clipping coupons in sept. because Missy-O taught me how to do the CVS thing. You get CVS money if you buy certain products and then you use the CVS money to buy more products that earn more CVS money. So you basically get stuff for FREE! its been fun.

You inevitably are buying stuff you dont need.. but Missy-O reminded me that I can donate the extra to our church's pantry. It is free after all.. why not!

So thanks Mel. I've enjoyed saving money. The best part is I actually impressed Mat, that is worth millions :) hehe

1 comment:

onawa said...

Good job! I wish I had the time and brain power!! uggg! If I need some soap, I know who to call!!!