Monday, November 24, 2008

Mathis Visit

The Mathis's - Shea, Morgan, Gabriel, and Charis all came for one final visit before heading out to FL.
We had so much fun, it was hard when they left, knowing this was the last visit for a long time.

I loved getting together with everyone and having them all over to our house. I havent made dinner and had people over in a LONG time. I need to get back in the habit of doing that.
Man, I hate that all my girlfriends are moving away.. stupid FL.. stupid Africa... I guess I just have to make new friends.. its so exausting though. Well at least I know these gals will be my friends forever. even if its long distance. I've done long distance. But I cant promise at the end of 5 years I wont want to marry you ;) haha
GOODBYE MATHIS FAMILY WE'LL MISS YOU.. terribly.

1 comment:

onawa said...

I'd marry you ANY DAY Natalie!!!!! Hey, you have us for a few more months!!! Then you can come visit us! Love the post! We'll miss those crazy Mathis's too! boo.