Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This is MY blog right?

I decided it was time for a ME update.
K is cute and all but I need to be heard! hehe

Ok, first off:
Dancing with the Stars
~ Cloris Leechman is the GREATEST thing to EVER happen to that show:

~ I hated that Brooke Burk won.
~ Warren was my FAVORITE:


Second:
To President Elect Obama, I didnt vote for you, but I'm glad you won. It made me feel good as an American. The significance wasnt lost on me, even though I dont agree with your politics.

Third:
My hateful, dreaded, pain in my a$$ "time of the month" has returned. I informed Mat of this and this is what he says:
"Your a woman again!" as if birthing his child and breastfeeding wasnt "ladylike" but I laughed just the same. Good old birdie, you never cease to surprise me with your quick wit.

Fourth:
Thank you God for the overwhelming Joy the fall and christmas season bring to my soul. 2006 was rough. Last year and this year have been so healing to my heart, that when I put up Isaac and David's christmas ornaments I was able to smile. Thank you for the healing you brought when you gave us Kenron.
You are faithful God and I will be eternally grateful.

2 comments:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

You got me teary....

Carrie said...

#1 I think Lance should have won. He had the skills of Brooke and the entertainment factor of Warren. But Warren did rock my world!

#2 I agree wholeheartedly. I would have loved to have agreed with any of his politics. But congrats to him and his campaign. We've come a long way in 50 years as a country, haven't we?

#3 Right there with ya. I'm considering getting pregnant again just so Aunt Flo won't come visit for another year and a half.

#4 I'm so thankful for your healing! God is GOOD!!