Sunday, October 18, 2009

David and Isaac's Third Birthday...

Happy Birthday guys.. Three years ago.. WOW.
It seems like forever, yet I remember it so vividly sometimes it's hard to catch my breath.

I wanted to post these fun pics... when you were both alive together. Part of me wanted to keep you like this forever. But that wasnt God's plan, and boy we had no idea what he had instore for us over the next two months.

Even though you are both in heaven now waiting for us, I think of you everyday.
I see you Isaac in Kenron. In his grey/brown eyes and light hair. You both looked like your uncle Bub when you came out.
And the first time I got to hold Axel I was instantly reminded of you David. He has your chubby cheeks, and dark hair.
You will always be our first babies, and we will forever be grateful for the impact you had in our lives - even though your visit with us was so short.
I love you always - mommy

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your post made me cry. Happy Birthday sweet boys. You have gone one, but have not gone forgotten.