Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two weeks old.

Kenron is in love with his "Bee-Bee" He loves to hold him (for two seconds) and kiss him and play with his fingers..

This kid has awesome hair. We are in love with it.

Kenron was such a baldy, I thought I was just destined to have hairless babies, but Axel has lots of hair, and its even curly on the top!

He is also a champion burper and pooper. So much so that wednesday night he projectile vomited, and pooped through two outfits.. so he ended up in just a blanket. But he was still so cute I had to take a picture :)

I can tell Mat and I are MUCH more relaxed the second time around. I dont worry over the little things and Mat is more confident in all things baby - changing diapers, soothing a fussy one, and getting out the burps. Its nice. Axel has even slept 6 hours at night for the past two nights.. of course I have now jinxed it by telling all the internet world, but either way God has been gracious to us in our parenting, and Axel couldn't be more of a blessing.

No comments: