Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Axel at 4 months


Well we have a big ole' baby. (look at the difference in those legs!)

Axel measured today:
17 pounds! (90%)
25.5 inches (75%)
and his head measured in the 75th percentile.

Kenron at 4 months was 13 lbs 12oz. and 24.5 inches, and his head was in the 50th percentile.


Our Dr said he looked great! He can start having some cereal whenever I feel like it. Axel slept in his crib last night for the first time. He had been sleeping in a cradle in our room, but he was starting to get too big for it. He is still sleeping 11 hours at night (Thank you Lord) and is a VERY happy and content baby.

Kenron of course loves his brother. Axel laughs and coos at Kenron the most. They have quite to the love affair going on. Although yesterday was the first time Kenron had to get a spanking because he clocked Axel in the head with two very hard balls when I wasnt in the room. I think it was innocent, and the spanking was because he refused to say sorry. :)

Its quite an adventure with these two boys but I'm loving it. It goes by too fast. I'm trying to soak in all in as much as I can, and have my camera ready for when my memory will fail me.

1 comment:

onawa said...

i love the hug pic! Axel scared, Kenron loving every moment!!! And so it begins!