Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Axel is 5 months old??!?!


I literally choked on those words last night after we took the picture.


I said "Axel you're 5, 5? 5! 5 months old?" yikes. Mat looked at me like I had been living under a rock. I think he was half afraid I was going to have a melt down or say ok I'm ready for another one!!
I recovered quickly.

Axel seems to be checking off his milestones list quickly this month.
He can now:
Push up from the floor and lift his head high
roll over from back to tummy (right side only)
AND roll back over to back (right side only)



He's been sleeping 11 hours at night still and has started taking a longer nap while Kenron takes his nap which illicits frequent thoughts of Mel Gibson yelling "FREEDOM" and the chorus from this song:

I got to sit down for 1.5 hours uninterupted for the first time in 5 months on friday. I spent it catching up on my soap -

its a glamorous life I lead.

2 comments:

onawa said...

We should just call you glamour girl now.

natalie said...

Mrs Glamour if you please.