Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Look what I scored at the Goodwill...

I got this beauty for Ten whole dollars! The previous owner had adorned the burners with happy faces and colored on the knobs but with a little elbow grease it was as good as new. It was also missing the "sink" but one of the bowls from my cabinets was a perfect fit.

And this was screaming to find a place in our house. I cant wait to figure out where.

These were some fun finds...

We spent the rest of the day in the kitchen playing. I was completely living vicariously through Kenron. I always wanted a kitchen when I was younger and now I get to enjoy it with my kiddos.

Next time your over you'll have to try some of his baked chocolate milk and tomatos, they are to die for.

2 comments:

T. L. Cole said...

LOVE it! I neverr think of Goodwill. Chocolate and tomatoes together? Hummm....

onawa said...

HOLY CRAP!!! THAT IS MORE THAN A SCORE!!! Wow! Those cool wood ones go for hundreds!!! Congrats to you and the kids! I love it!!!! And I like the yellow stuff you found too! Perfect colors for spring!