Wednesday, July 2, 2008

10 weeks old!

Kenron has graduated out of two headrests in his carseat, now he has just one.

The "Grammie Mac Trick"...she mentioned that the foster babies she had slept good with hats on. I know my mom tried this with us too, so I gave it a try... well I put the hat on him that he had from the hospital and he just looked like a tiny baby. I almost cried.. of course I tool a picture and made Mat come and look at him :)

Here's me 10 weeks later.. slowly buy surely that baby weight is melting off.. now we are onto twins baby weight melting off.. I'm pretty excited.

And last but not least a cute video of Kenron today.. He was in a great mood so I thought I would take a video..and at the end he almost rolls over! He didnt but my goodness I thought he was for a second.. he's getting SO STRONG! last night I had him swaddled cause he wasnt falling asleep very well and he rolled over onto his stomach and got VERY frustrated.. I guess I'm going to have to start letting him put himself to sleep.. yucky, I hate that my baby is getting older. oh well.. such is life.. enjoy the Video!

2 comments:

onawa said...

he's getting so big already! cuter than ever!!! babies in hats are the cutest!! evey had hers on today. she's moved up to her daddy's white sailor hat tho! so cute! and yes, you are looking amazing natalie!!!

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh--I love his little noises and the one of him in the basket--ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! And you--gorgeous!