Monday, July 14, 2008

11 weeks old

Kenron is growing out of all his little newborn clothes.... This hat fits perfectly now.. but I'm sure it wont in a few days.. he's growing like a weed! I put him in this outfit and brought him into Mat and said, " Do you think he's ready for New England now?" hehehe

This was us on Sunday.. his face cracks me up in these pictures..


Well I decided over the weekend that this week I'm going to be more scheduled with his naps.. he hasnt been able to fall asleep as easily so just letting him sleep when he wanted to wasn't working cause we were getting a bit of a fussy baby... Well I re-read the chapter in Baby Wise to remind myself, and try and boost my will to do this..I started crying just thinking about letting him cry a bit.

So far today he's slept awesome for one hour and woke up crying for the second part.. so we'll see... I know I wont let him cry as long as Baby Wise says too, I've only let him cry for 5 minutes and then given him a passy.. yuck. We'll see.. I want him to be able to put himself to sleep.. but the learning might just kill my heart. :) I know it will be ok, he was happier when I had a schedule.. I just got lazy, and he got older :)

*** He just fell asleep after only 4 minutes of crying.. and no passy.. hopefully we've turned a corner :) Anyway.. enjoy these cute pictures of my sweet baby, dont you just love those overalls? they kill me!

4 comments:

ann said...

Too cute to be real! :) I love him. Precious.

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

Punkin-O I love those pictures of the both of you. You Look SO Happy! It makes me Happy!

onawa said...

nice boots buddy!! Love it!

Yes, it is hard to make the routine work, but it's well worth it once you're past the hard part. As you know we've had to do it a few times now. That timer will come in handy when starting new schedules. Stick to it and you'll all be happier!! And remember, the schedule is always a changin'!

You're a great mama!

Carrie said...

Oh lordy, he's so darned cute!! I MUST smooch on those cheeks!!