Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Kenron went to his first Parade!! I took this to show how many people were there!

We got there around 9 and the parade had already started.. Kenron was sleeping in his stroller and when the fire engines and Police cars set off their sirens he wasnt too happy.. He didnt really cry but he stuck out his big pouty lip.. oh man it was so cute..

Mat helped us find a spot in the shade by the first christian church so we didnt melt... we were supposed to meet rusty and onawa over there because that church gives away free water, hotdogs, chips, and watermelon!

Kenron is getting so good and holding up his head! he sat with us for a while and I was even able to hold him up so he could see the big tractors and clowns go by.. I dont know how much he really saw ;)

I love this picture :) I asked Mat to take one of us. Mat's so goofy ..

Kenron actually slept through the last half of the parade.. it was a LONG one, I'm not used to parades being that long. Grancie Jean gave him that shirt :)

The Linden's joined us!! Evey is so cute isnt she? she knows all kinds of words now..but her favorite one of the day was "PUPPY!! PUPPY!!" They invited us to their house later that night for dinner with their neighbors. Rusty made wings YUM!! and I brought cheesecake sopopias oh man they were awesome!

2 comments:

onawa said...

What a ton of fun we all had on Friday! And yes your dessert was da bomb fo sho!! Thanks for taking all the great pics! You guys are so cute!.... especially lil' Kenron!

ps... love the new look to the blog!

Carrie said...

What great pictures! I love the one of your family! B-E-A-utiful!!

I also love the new look!