Wednesday, October 10, 2007

attack of the killer munchies...


I'm actually feeling pretty good. Except I cant stop munching all day long... it makes my nausea disapear which is awesome, but I cant stop!

You should see this belly of mine..I will take a picture and post it with this.. man, a guy at church asked shannon if I was 3 or 4 months along... nope sorry buddy just 9 weeks. If I didnt see it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe there was just one baby in there.

Mat and I went to Motherhood on saturday and I got a belly band. These things are great. They help my pants stay up without being squished by trying to do the hairtie trick (hair elastic around your button hole and button) Heck I recomend them even if you arent pregnant.. just having a bloaty day. :)

Mat keeps telling me I should just wear a toga. if I make some comment about my pants.. or shirts not fitting.. he says, "I'm tellin ya, TOGA" I'll tell you what, I dont know about the toga, but i will certainly be tempted to get suspenders.. I'm thinking about it right now.. me, suspenders, and a big belly.. shoot put a beard on my and call me santa.. or bucca.. HA!

But seriously I feel great.. really. A lot better than last time.. so much so I feel like I shouldnt even complain about anything.

This week is bitter sweet. I've cried more than I have in a while about the boys. I miss them a lot. Poor Mat.. he mentioned casually that the boys would almost be a year old, and I lost it. I'm so glad I'm pregnant. This season would be a lot harder if I wasnt. Thank you God.

Ok I will try and get a picture up quick, before my belly gets much bigger. AND on a WONDERFUL note, my friend Melissa and her husband Dave are coming back tonight from Africa bringing their sweet baby Ethan home for the first time. I'm so exctied for them. God is good.

Ok, till next time!

4 comments:

onawa said...

Hooray! Don't you just love the belly bands! I still use mine too! Hee hee! I love your blog! I love how deeply honest you are Natalie!!! Keep all those thoughts a flowin!!
loves!
o

Jean Mullican said...

I was so excited to read your blog. Can't wait for your next posting. Be sure to whisper, "Grancie Jean" to your little miracle, so he or she will know who her surrogate OK grandmother is. Our prayers keep going UP! Love you - Grancie Jean

Jean Mullican said...

Whoops! I meant to say "so he or she will know who HIS or her surrogate OK grandmother is." Won't let that mistake happen again. Grancie Jean

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.