Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Little Baby...

Well here is our little baby. This is a 3D pic... the baby is vertical, head up and facing the left side.




In this pic you can see the arm, and on the upper pic the arm isnt showing. Its just a little baby.. we wont be able to know boy/girl till christmas time. But he sure was a wiggle worm! it was cute.

It was really funny at the appointment.. they did the whole hog check up, including everyones favorite the pap smear. Well poor Mat had been through this before.. so he knew to stand up by my head while the doctor did his buisness.. Well what Mat didnt know was that the doctor did a breast exam first.. so The doctor is talking to me and starts to open the gown and poor Mat isnt really sure where to stand so he just stands facing the corner ... hehehehe.. then he takes his place up by my head and we get that all done.. and the nurse extends the little bed so I can take my feet out of the stirrups and rest my legs up... well I sat up but I hadnt scooted my but back from the edge and she Closes up the extension! I'm almost catapolted off the bed because my butt is not even on the bed...as my gown flys open (it opens in the front by the way)and I start laughing and the nurse is all flustered cause she thought I had scooted back.. it was quite a scene... of course ;)

Everything is still fine with the baby.. My appointment in December they will do the super ultrasound and check all the organs.

Thats it for now! only good news!

6 comments:

Paw-paw said...

Hee - Hee I Love it!

Paw- paw

onawa said...

How exciting!!! What a beautiful baby already!!! You can totally see all of him/her! It's so cool! I love your apt story! sounds like a riot!! Poor matt in the corner!!! TOOOO FUNNY!!! Atleast you have a great sense of humor! ha ha!

Jean Mullican said...

Wow - isn't God good! Without doubt,God's most AWESOME miracle!
Yes, we did have a wonderful evening remembering the twins birth one year ago. As I mentioned, just as I was leaving my office on the 18th, Baby Isaac's precious photo w/ his new hair cut flashed up on my screen saver. It was as though he was saying, "It's our birthday, so party hearty - just for us!" So many sweet memories flood my soul. I remember touching those little toes, so rosy & pink. Now we are anticipating touching your brother or sister's tiny toes & feet. I can see both of you smiling from heaven the moment when he/she enters this world. Loving you always, Grancie Jean

Jeanise said...

You said "HE".

I was snorting while reading that one. Awesome.

Melissa Osborn said...

Nobody puts baby in a corner.

Hee Hee!

Ford Family said...

She's ;) beautiful already!!!!!