Tuesday, January 8, 2008

22 weeks update

ok a small update.

I had a dr's appt. today, no ultrasound. Everything is great.. everyone said I looked great, have i told you how much I love my doctor? He said you look great! your carrying great... He checked out my c-sect. scar and his eyes got really big he said, "is that your scar! Man, I did a really good job.. shoot I really have A LOT to live up to this next time..." hehe I said, I know, you can hardly see my scar.

Kenron is good, Kicking a TON. he kicked the nurses doplar when she was trying to get his heart beat :) hehe

Dr. M also said that we can schedule Kenron's c-section for 38-38.5 weeks, which traslates to the last week in April 27th-30th. Cool huh? we'll know for sure next time we go in february.

Kenron got a HUGE box of clothes from his friend Edward this week. Sunny and Brady are Edwards parents. He was born in the spring last year so Kenron will will be able to use ALL his clothes! Thank Edward!!

Oh and this week is Pepere's Birthday! (Mat's dad Ron) He will be the Big 5-0. Happy Birthday Pepere we love you!!! We miss you too! :)

this is Ron with Mat .. he just has a little less hair.. and a little more grey now :) hehe

1 comment:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

Paw-Paw is trying to decide which camo pattern would be best for Kenron to start out in.... Ya-Ya and Paw Paw are going to a couple of Sportsman's Shows over the next couple of months and will look for some special clothes just Kenron's size....

Love YOU ALL!