Friday, January 18, 2008

23 weeks.


Well this week was pretty uneventful baby-wise. Kenron is still kicking around like crazy. Sometimes he does HUGE kicks.. it feels like it shakes my whole uterus! He's a strong little boy.

Mat bought himself a new computer, from which I'm coming to you LIVE! Its pretty nice.. AND he hooked up the old computer so the TV in the living room is the monitor so we can use a computer in there.

Evey went on to greener pastures this week. She is now going to Tiffany and her buddy Peyton's house on tues/thurs. I'm going to miss hanging out with her, but I know she will have WAY more fun at Peyton's house, and Kenron is getting too big for me to chase her around.

Speaking of which.. I've only gained 10 lbs so far :) I was pretty impressed since that includes the holidays.. and trust me I haven't denied myslef any food.

Well this week has some more birthdays.. Dad (Paw-Paw) on the 16th and Justin (my brother)today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU!!!

Next week.. 6 MONTHS!!

2 comments:

onawa said...

Evey will be missing you Natalie! Thanks for being such a great second momma to our baby girl! She loves you so much and WE DO TOO!!!

T. L. Cole said...

3 months and a smigg. We can't wait to meet little Kenron : )