Tuesday, January 29, 2008

25 weeks

Ok this week is a tribute to one of my favorite shows...



LOST!

Since this crazy writers strike there isnt a whole lot to look forward to.. but on thursday that will all change...


Am I right Brotha?

Here are my top 10 things I like about LOST
10. The fact that they dont tell you the whole story
9. They killed off anna lucia
8. They kill off all the annoying girls plus Micheal
7. Jin and Sun
6. I like how John always has faith
5. Sawyers reading glasses
4. Desmond
2. How you get snippets of their former lives
1. Sawyer - "am I right ladies?"

Ok I found this on youtube, and was laughing at myself that I was watching it.. but this is so Bad its Good. Guys dont bother watching...its a montage of Sawyer.


PS.. my mom called us at 7:30 this morning because she forgot the time change.. She desperately needs to get back to work :) hehehehe

OH!! and kenron has been doing these CRAZY big kicks.. like that scene from Alien.. I've felt it a couple times and its actually scared me.. his leg comes like 2 inches out of my stomach and it is SO creepy if your hand is over that spot.. OK, so Mat and I were laying in bed watching TV and Kenron was REALLY awake.. and he did one of those crazy kicks and I inhaled really quick cause it scared me again.. and I told Mat "FEEL THAT!"... it took a while but I would move his hand around to where Kenron was moving and it finally happened.. he kicked and Mat exclaimed "HOLY CRAP!!" I started laughing so hard I couldnt talk.. i finally got out.. "I told you he's been doing that! isnt it WEIRD???"

And I finally got my baby registry all set. We registered for stuff at Babies R Us, Walmart and Target.. there were a few things at each store I wanted. Its crazy how much stuff we already have, people were so good and generous to our boys, we dont need a whole lot for Kenron.

Next appointment is next tuesday. Glucose Screening test, Ultrasound, set a date for the C-section.. pretty cool huh? So next time we'll have pictures of our sweet baby!

2 comments:

T. L. Cole said...

I can't wait to come home and see his kicks : )

Thanks for ruinning three seasons of Lost! We're trying to catch up, but we're still only on season one. Actually I don't mind, I'm not too crazy about the stuff jumping out and getting them anyway. Now I know who I don't have to worry about : )

Oh, the waterfall in the video is Sacred Falls here on Oahu. We might try to see it some day, but you're not supposed to. It's been closed for 15 yrs or so when some people died in a mud slide. But Jer's dying to try...

Sunny said...

ahhh Natalie- thanks for sharing all the superfun baby stuff! And Sawyer- I always think I'm more of a Jack kind of girl, but there's something about those reading glasses!