Tuesday, January 22, 2008

6 months! (24 weeks)


Is it just me or has time flown by? I actually asked God to please please please! Dont let this be a LOOONNGGGG Pregnancy. He has answered my prayers. Granted we all know its the last bit that seems to take forever.


Ok this week so far.. umm well I've had a lot more aches and pains in my lower abdomen. I think its just Kenron growing...I think...there hasnt been anything that has made me feel like I need to call the dr., but still its a different ache than last time.. but I'm sure its because Kenron is so much LOWER than the twins.

Mat had the day off yesterday! that was fun. We slept in late, and went to the mall and had lunch and watched National Treasure. Both were excellent :) Then we went to Motherhood and I got myself a nursing nightgown with a robe to go with it. Mat was super.. it was STINKING HOT in there, and he still even came in the dressing room when I asked (not rolling his eyes) and looked to see if my conclusion was right that the large was a good size... his only comments were "Can you get em' out of there?" (reffering to my ever increasing dolly parton boobs) and I proved I could.. so with out a flinch we paid full price and off we went to cooler weather.

I'm starting to feel big.. I was trying to figure out when I should officially "quit my gym" I havent gone for a couple weeks.. its stupid to pay for it.. I was hoping I would feel better so I could go a little more often.. but I'm starting to have too many aches and pains to feel good about exercising.. Trust me I'm the furthest from committed you will ever find, but I hope I will start back up when I feel like it after our sweet Kenron is here.. but it will be spring and summer and hopefully we can get some walks in together and be a bit more mobile with out paying a monthly fee.. till I feel like it.

I have been getting REALLY excited about Kenron coming.. and being a mom. I had a moment yesterday (which I knew I would eventually) that I looked at Isaac's photo and had no emotional mom feeling. It made me sad after I realized it.. and I felt a twinge of guilt that I've been so excited about Kenron...but I know that Isaac and David are happy for us that we have another baby coming, and they are happy and healthy in heaven.. but sometimes its still hard.. Mat finally switched the pictures all onto the new computer and I found the folder of pictures of our boys.. I cried a bit.. but good crying. I dont freak out about Kenron being sick anymore.. if anything I freak out that he'll come early and be in the NICU.. I REALLY dont want to do that again.. having a baby in the NICU.. but I dont freak out that he wont make it. I feel good about how God has been healing my heart with this little baby.

ok.. on a fun note.. the parents website says that Kenron is the size of a half gallon of milk! Crazy! He feels like he is that big.. OH!!! and Mat has finally been able to feel him kicking consistantly.. its so cute.. Mat's so cute that is. At night I wake up to him with his arm wrapped around me and Kenron. This morning Kenron was litterally kicking him in the butt.. hehe I found that pretty funny.

ok here is my new secret crush.. despite popular belief its not viggo.. but it could be his brother...yum.

3 comments:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

You LOOK GREAT!!

Ya-Ya loves the dress!

WE don't know who the secret crush is though... We don't watch enough movies I guess

Loving You SO MUCH

Ya-Ya and Paw-Paw

natalie said...

He's not very well known.. his name is Timothy V. Murphy. He's in that sprint commercial, and National Treasure.

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

Paw-Paw sees the Viggo reference, I am glad that you have already got to the 3rd trimester! I as well as Ya-Ya are impatiently waiting to hold Kenron! We have SO MANY stories to tell him.......

Love You

Paw-Paw