Monday, February 25, 2008

29 weeks

Here I am...(Rock you like a Hurricane)



Well this week is busy. Tuesday I have a baby appointment, but I think its a boring one, no ultrasound. Kenron has been a busy bee. All last week when we werent feeling good he was just happy as a clam moving around all the time.

Last night Mat and I watched the Oscars and he got to feel the baby moving all around. Its cool now cause you can feel his little foot, a hard spot then feel him kick! AND we can feel his whole arm or leg move across my belly. I never really knew which part was which with the boys. So this has been fun. He's still flipping all around so I dont know what I'm specifically feeling.. arm or leg.. but you can feel its a limb. Last night I was laying down and I think Kenron was head down because he had the hiccups.. and it was shaking everything between my hips.

Also, I think Kenron really likes drums. When the drums are good at church he starts moving around. And when its an action part of a movie (So the music is loud and exciting) he starts moving a bunch.

I'm getting really excited to meet this little guy.

1 comment:

onawa said...

You are cuter than ever!!! Love that belly Nat! Pregnancy suits you soooo well!