Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pictures coming.. I promise

for those of you anxiously awaiting the new beautiful pics of Kenron, I'm desperately trying to get this dumb scanner working. Unfortunately it has gone beyond my point of intelligence and I am in need of my darling husband to come and save the day.

Oh boy, He is really cute though :) hehe, You wont be able to stand it!

For some entertainment till then:

This is a music video Will.i.am made because he was inspired by the speech Barack Obama made at the NH Primary.

This is not a political plug from me, I guess its more of an artist appreciating another persons interpretation of words that inspired him. I think its really interesting. Hope you enjoy!



I will get those ultrasound pics up asap! I promise.

1 comment:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

3 different people have asked if I have pictures yet..... I told them tomorrow.....

Looking forward to seeing him..