Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm in my 3rd Trimester????

HOLY SMOKES! when did that happen!

These last two weeks were filled with stretching and moving.

Moving: The office around, and putting the futon in there instead of the baby's room.
- The baby room around, and I bought some fabric covered baskets to hold MORE baby stuff, so that was also moved around.

Stretching: My skin. My muscles. This kid is going through a growth spurt.

I've gained 15lbs so far, I'm pretty proud of that.. although new and itchy stretchmarks keep fogging my pride :)

Happy Valentines day to all of you! Mat and I are celebrating on monday (his day off) so I should have some more new pics of the belly.. and me a bit more dressed up than I am today :)

Also Mat's birthday is next week.. he will no longer be able to call me an old lady till July because he will be the same age as me.. good old 25.

I promise a more interesting post next week :) have a good one!

2 comments:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

Not to Scare you or anything but Kenron could have a the combination of Uncle Bub's and Uncle Aaron's genes....YIKES... better buy a freezer!

LOL

LOVE YOU!