Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kenron Pictures!! 26 weeks


Here he is!! somebody looks like his brother :) He's snuggling my belly (the round blob on the left) facing straight on.


Have you seen this sweet face before? This is Isaac


This is Kenron (posing, resting his face on his hand) SO CUTE!


This is his hands.. his left hand in the middle with his long fingers pointing to the left... his other hand is at the top of the pic, you can see the tips of his fingers.


this is his left foot, pointing up (coming out from the bottom of the pic.)


This is a side profile, he's looking to the left...(his nose is in the middle of the picture)

He weighs over two pounds now! The doctor and nurse kept saying "perfect". Perfect brain, perfect heart, perfect kidneys, perfect bladder... it was wonderful to see all those things in their proper place. He has gotten so big since the last time we saw him! The email updates I get say he's now the size of a 2 liter bottle.. I believe it!

Some lady in the nursery at church asked me (if front of 5 other ladies) are you having braxton hicks right now?? cause your belly looks like its tightening up! I said "uhh no, thats just me talking.. I'm full of baby" what a goofball. It was pretty funny. It made me think of when I was pregnant with the twins, and Morgan (Marvin) said "your belly looks like santa when you laugh!" hehe thanks marvin.

I'm getting tiny stretch marks at the tips of my old stretch marks.. it looks like my silvery lines have pink tips.. and of course they are coming UP.. UP more towards my boobs trying to touch my ribs... If I ever was under the impression that I could wear a bikini after all this I was brought back to reality after seeing THAT. Although I read something today that made me feel really good. I read in one of those Parenting.com articles the "reality of post baby bodies"... that sometimes your stomach muscles can get stretched beyond the point of "snapping back". and yes that made me feel better. I think we can all agree that my poor muscles have been stretched beyond the limit of posing for any pictures in a mid-drift anything.

Exibit A:

6 comments:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

Think McDonald's...."We are Loving IT!"

Ford Family said...

SO CUTE!!!!, this time around my stretch marks on top of the other ones made the skin crack and bleed...at that point is when I realized I look pretty good in shirts that come down to my hips..LOL

onawa said...

HOOOORAY! Kenron you look so dang cute!!! Can't wait to meet you in person! what great pics! You can even see his eye balls! That's just nuts!!!

Rusty said...

Congrats, on figuring out the scanner. He looks like a Tremblay! You girls are so funny about your stretch marks, you don't hear me complaining about the ones on my ass! HA!!!! Seriously though, Kenron we can't wait to meet you.
R-dog, O-dog, & E-dog

T. L. Cole said...

Those pictures are so clear! I love the one where he's posing and leaning on his hand. We can't wait to meet him : )

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

The airline tickets are bought and confirmed! April 26th around noon we will be there!