Monday, February 25, 2008

My Peanutbutter Bananna Bread



Well since we werent feeling great the banannas weren't getting eaten.. so I decided to make bananna bread before they went totally bad.. SHUCKS! Mat said "hmm I wonder if you can make peanut butter bananna bread... mmmm.. cause peanutbutter and banannas are pretty good together.." I thought about it and figured why not!

So I made up the recipe.. pretty much followed the Betty Crocker book and then added some extra peanut butter. I sprinkled brown sugar over the top. It came out of the oven BEAUTIFUL... I was so good I even heated up some peanut butter and drizzled it over the top. That is the picture you see above.

Oh I forgot to tell you :) hehe... I had showered for the party and had the shirt on I wanted to wear.. but just had some shorts on the bottom, plus my "belly band" this big piece of cotton/spandex that covers your belly and helps hold your pants up. Well as I started baking I realized I was going to get my shirt dirty so I just took it off. So I just have my dolly parton bra and shorts on held up with this big belly band. Well Mat walks in saying (in his tremblay man way) "You makin' something good for me baby?" and I just turn around and start laughing.. and he says.. what are you doin? what happened to your clothes. And as I tried to explain he just rolls his eyes and says.. my wife. hehe

So ANYWAY.. when the bread was done I (put my shirt back on) brought my Magnificent bread that I had made for Mat into the office... and Mat was sleeping on the futon. bummer... oh well it will still be here when he wakes up. So I finish getting myself ready and Mat wakes up and I say.. "Go look what I made you!" and I hear from the kitchen.."Why does it have a hole in the middle?" huh?? yup.. this is what happened...




Haha.. oh well we laughed about it. It still tastes good. good old murphy's law just had to keep me humble ;)

2 comments:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

It wanted to be a Bundt Cake....:))))

onawa said...

Love your story ... especially the "dolly parton bra" comment! You're too funny Natalie!