Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In Case you Haven't Heard....

ITS A BOY!!!!!

WAHOOO!!!!

Here is our little Kenron Joseph Tremblay...

This is his profile (looking up)

Here is his profile (I outlined it so you could see..)

And this is a shot looking down on his head, and his little hand is to the left.

I would put up more pics but they arent very good.. I was going to put up the one with the boy parts.. but its fuzzy so I would have to outline it.. and I thought that was obnoxious.. HA!

The appointment was great.. it was a surprise that I got an ultrasound.. she asked me if I wanted to find out and I said yes.. so she started looking and I could see already that it was a boy.. and she said "hmm.. I dont think this will be too hard to tell.. nope its DEFINATELY a boy" I said yeah.. the other boys were pretty obvious too :)

you can see in the first ultrasound that the baby's head is surrounded by placenta.. and I said "does he have enough amniotic fluid?" and she said oh yeah.. he's just snuggled up in the corner.. and sure enough he had snuggled into a spot and there was plenty of wiggle room down by his legs.. cute little snuggle bunny.

She took a 3D pic but he's so skinny its sort of creepy.. she said "well there he is, your little skeleton" hehehe.

I will have another appt in December so hopefully we will have some better pics. He should be a bit chubbier.

Mat and I are just thrilled.. I can honestly say it hasnt sunken in yet.. but were getting more and more excited.

Thank you God for being so gracious and blessing us with another son. We couldnt be more thankful or humbled. YIPEE!

3 comments:

Melissa Osborn said...

PTL!! Can't wait to see him!!!

onawa said...

CUTE LIL' KENRON!!!!

Carrie said...

Congrats on your little boy!

I love the name!