Friday, November 9, 2007

New Glasses!



Mat's such a goober :)

Ok I wanted to post these pictures and tell you something funny that happened last night. Ok last night Melanie asked me to take Keenan and a buddy to wrestling practice.. No Problem. I dropped them off and went to pick up Mat and we came back and watched the last bit of practice. Well we were laughing at some of the kids.. they are just little like 8 year olds and they were cute trying to take each other down. Well I'm keeping my eye on Keenan and his friend, they are both doing really well and then the coach blows a whistle and I guess that meant that they were actually supposed to wrestle.. they were just practicing moves before. No Keenan and his opponent were getting a little crazy and oops! Keenan gets a bloody nose. Of course he gets a bloody nose when I'm there... so I calmly walk across the room and Keenan is with the coach, and we go into the boys locker room and get him cleaned up. Well Keenan is tough..no problem he says "I've gotten like 7 bloody noses before" Ok so I stay in there and visit with him... well all these boys keep coming in and out and checking their weight on the fancy scale. You see they have a tournament on Sat. and they want to know what weight class they will be in. So Keenan checks his weight and its like 47.5lbs he says I gained like a whole pound in a week! I said well yeah, keep eating that good pizza right? and he laughed and said, well no I've been lifting weights and doing push ups... this is one funny 8 year old. So I say hmm I wonder what I weigh? he said get on! I said listen Keenan this isnt going to be pretty... (now on a side note my weight at home is 185.. and i'm cool with that.. not perfect but whatever) so I get on and it comes out to 194.7 and Keenan says WOW!! your almost 200 pounds! you could be on "The biggest Looser" I almost fell on the floor laughing.. and I said well yeah thats what having a baby in your belly does to ya...hehehehehe I'm still laughing about it. I told Mat when we got out in the hallway and we had another good laugh about it.

Well on mouse update we have another little stinker. The only reason I know he is there is because he leaves his poops. Mat thinks I'm a little weird that I keep count of how many so i know if there are more the next day... but yeah there are more poops everyday. And I know what your thinking.. yes the traps are still out. This one is smart. He must have an aversion to peanut butter... I think its time to try another bait. I will keep you updated..

5 comments:

mellee said...

The Biggest Loser story would be hillarious if that Keenan kid wasn't mine!! I'm really glad you were able to laugh about it though...as opposed to never talking to me again.

Carrie said...

Hi Natalie--Rusty's sister here! I linked to your blog from theirs!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! My hubby and I are praying for you, Mat, and little bebe!

Can't wait to meet you someday and feel free to check out our blog of our little one--cblwolf.blogspot.com

Carrie Linden

Carrie said...

p.s. We had mice in our old house. I highly suggest the poison pellets in addition to traditional traps. Then you rarely have to see them and they carry it back to their nests and it can kill others. If you've seen one mouse--there are others!!

I know what you're going through! My husband saw one in the toilet (no kidding!!) and I couldn't use that bathroom for about two weeks!

Melissa Osborn said...

I second the poision. And oh...my...word....the Biggest loser story is beyond funny.

Jan said...

We've got a kitten here for you. No joke.

When shall I deliver?