Tuesday, March 18, 2008

32 weeks - ULTRASOUND!

Here's our little chubby bunny...


This one I think his nose is a bit squished.. he is definately head down now, so we were REALLY lucky to get such good pics of his face. Can you see his sweet little fingers up by his chin?

This is an actual ultrasound of his face.. the top of his head is on the right side and his chin is on the left...his hand is on the top of his cheek.. you can see his eye, nose and lips are the dark shapes...

man, in the top pictures I think he looks a bit like Mat.. but in the middle one it looks like me.. well my brother Justin... I cant hardly stand it.. I can't wait to meet this little man.

We got this in the mail yesterday!

Its from Kenron's Great Memere! She made it for Kenron, Isn't that the cutest? I just love Mat's Memere and Pepere, they are so good to us. I know Kenron will love laying on that and looking at all the colors!

Well for an update, Shannon is here with us this week for her spring break, so she is helping me paint the baby's room. The walls are done but we still need to paint the inside of the closet.. I will post pictures when its done.

My itchy skin IS BACK!!!! heaven help me. My doctor is so sweet.. he was nice and just wrote me the prescription for what i had last time, he didnt even do blood work. I know why women tend to fall in love with their OB/GYN ;) He also found that I have some stones in my Gullbladder.. so he will keep an eye on them and if I have any pain in that area I'm supposed to call him asap. He said that's probably a reason my itchy skin is back. Its not that crazy rash.. it has something to do with my liver count, and my gull bladder. yuck. Either way its not a huge deal.. it just makes me want to rip my skin off. hehe.

Ok so Kenron is measuring at over 4lbs. And he is so LOW in my pelvis its starting to hurt a bit.. in my hips and pelvic muscles. Its pretty rediculous to watch me try and roll over in bed. It takes me forever. So with this silly itchy skin, that is way worse at night, and my achy abdomen.. I'm getting REALLY anxious to meet this baby :)

People are saying how big I'm getting.. but it doesnt even bother me.. because I feel SO SMALL compared to last time. Its so much easier this time, and I'm so much more comfortable.. (despite my skin.) SO... 6 more weeks from today and Kenron will already be here!! crazy! I'm getting so excited!

4 comments:

onawa said...

Oh my goodness he's so stinking cute!!!!!!! I can't wait to pinch his button nose!!! And that blanket is so cute!

T. L. Cole said...

I love the pics and his chubby cheeks! Too cute : )

Parrish Family said...

I'm so sorry about the skin. You know just how sorry I am because I itch just thinking about it. He's going to be so cute. We're so excited for you guys!

Ford Family said...

He is so dang cute Natalie!!! It will be interesting to see if he's "thick" like Schup and Aaron or if he is skinny like Mat! Cant wait to meet him!! :)