Wednesday, March 26, 2008

33 weeks

Well I just got back from "Just Between Friends" and got all kinds of good stuff for Kenron.
Here is me today...



ps...can you see my stupid tan line on my right forearm (holding the camera)? Its from when we were staining the dresser and I had those yellow gloves on.. awesome.

Here is what I got Kenron...

Starting from top left, going clockwise...(you can click on the pic to make it bigger)
a rear view mirror (to see the baby in the car seat), 3 summer hats for his little head, a "Hooter Hider" cover (for when your breast feeding in public), a diaper pail (one that uses regular bags) toys that attach to the carseat and stroller, a jumpy seat that attaches to the door frame (it has padding on the sides!) and in the seat can you see those little socks? they look just like shoes! Rachel helped me find a BRAND NEW set! there are 6 socks in there, all different colors that look just like tiny shoes :) I also got some soft books and the "Shop and Play" is a grocery cart cover with toys attached - it was brand new, never been used! What a deal!

And here was project #4 I did this on monday...

Its a lining for the window that makes it look "frosted" So no one can peek in the shower, and we dont have to have a curtain in there anymore.

2 comments:

onawa said...

first of all... you look adorable!!! love your new shirts! and cool lute you got from the sale!!! Looks like you got the same sling that we have!!! and the jump up ... you will love that!!! Glad you had fun! hope you get that video posted. Note....post it to youtube first, then copy html and put in blog. the blogger video sucks and takes forever.

Carrie said...

You will LOVE your hooter hider! I have a Bebe au Lait (the same product, they just sell them under two different names) and I couldn't live without it when Alana was little. I still use it and love it!