Friday, March 7, 2008

CHEESE! 30 weeks




Well this is what I look like right now, today. Shirts are starting not to fit anymore and I'm having some more aches and pains.. but hear me they are NOTHING like last time.. this is WAY easier. I can still sleep at night! I am hot all the time. I realized it was 65 in the house today, I only had a tshirt on and I was totally comfortable.

Mat has started sleeping with an extra blanket. Its actually quite wonderful. He puts the twin size quilt under the covers on his side. This lets me enjoy sleep for two reasons. My skin is getting a bit sensitive.. so if Mat's hairy leg brushes me the wrong way it itches and I get annoyed, BUT he is tucked away,under the quilt.. no problem. The other reason is.. I was setting the temp low at night so I wouldnt be too hot. But Mat was freezing so he was snuggling up to me.. making me hot still. Now with the blanket he is wrapped up all cozy and I am blissfully in my own temperature range.. usually with one or two legs hanging out of my covers.

Well Rachel (Luke's mom) emailed me about this consignment sale "Pass it on" at a church in town. So I decided it wouldnt hurt to go check it out. Well I'm glad I did because I found an extra carseat base for 10$! (they were 30$ at walmart) And of course I couldnt really help but get some clothes for Kenron.

I did the math and I averaged 3$ for each outfit. What a deal! The little green outfit has a cute moose on it.. and on the back it says "Moose on the loose" hehe I couldnt resist.

I still dont have a "brown line" down the center of my belly.. I didnt last time either.. but you know whats weird? I get brown armpits. I was sitting on the couch watching kenron move all around in my belly.. and Mat came it and I said.. I dont have a brown line again do I? (because I cant really see my belly) and he said "nope........but you have a brown butt crack! hahaha" hehehe.. ahh true love.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute clothes! I'm glad you found stuff you could use! I can't wait 'til we go to Just Between Friends.

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

Now those are "cute" But we got to find some red and black plaid and Camo stuff for him! None of those colors will go good while he' riding the ATV's with Ya-Ya and Paw-Paw! ;)

onawa said...

SHOOT I MISSED THE SALE AND I LOVE THAT ONE! DANGIT!!!! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!

Ford Family said...

The box is on the way if it hasnt gotten there yet!

Carrie said...

Oh my holy cow those are some cute clothes! I love the moose one, but I think my fave is the racing snail and turtle!

I also love the outfit that was your Dad's. I have this thing about clothes that have history! It's fun to buy new stuff too, but I was so excited to be able to dress Alana up in some of my clothes my mom had saved!