Thursday, March 27, 2008

More presents!

Look what we got today! a box of goodies from my dear friend Summer. When I saw that blanket with his name on it I almost cried :) We dont have anything yet with his name on it. It just makes it all the more real... that he's a real baby, and he's really coming! She also sent me scrapbook stuff and that sweet puppy dog plays music, and a swaddle blanket, breast pads and burp cloths and wash cloths. And for you scrapin ladies.. you can REALLY appreciate the card... It was made with her NEW "Cricut" that her husband bought her for her new mom gift. Kudos for him huh?

***I took a video of Kenron moving around in my belly this morning.. but I'm having computer issues trying to get it ready to show. Last night at church some people saw him moving around in my belly.. He's crazy! Because he's "sunny side up" (head down but face out)his legs face out and you can SEE when he's awake. Luke's daddy, Kyle, could see him moving from the row behind us! the couple next to us said, "WOAH!" and a few ladies got to feel him doing his kick boxing. hopefully I can get Mat to help me get the video to work and I will post it.

No comments: