Saturday, March 22, 2008

Project week

Oh yes.. I'm lovely. I know. oh my goodness can you see that belly? This is my "trailer trash look" refinishing furniture on my front porch.. haha. I really do have shorts on I promise.. Some guy with tinted windows and a loud bass slowed down as he drove by.. and I thought to myself.."really?" hehe

This was a big project week. Shannon came over for her Spring Break and we started working on ALL the projects I have wanted to do before Kenron is here.


Project #1: BEFORE - Plain white walls and chipped up trim...



AFTER! Its a little cluttered right now. I'll take more pics when its totally set up, arent' the curtains so cute? My mom made them for the baby room.




Project #2: BEFORE - Andrew and Natasha gave us this dresser...



AFTER! We stripped, sanded, and refinished it...I think it looks pretty darn good.




Project #3: BEFORE - The entry way tile needed help, so we pulled it up...


AFTER!! we got a steal of a deal on laminate tiles for 40 cents! much better!


We are Women here us roar! Oh my goodness we are tired! I couldnt have done it without Shannon.. No WAY No HOW! THANK YOU AUNTIE SHANNON!! She made my lunch everyday on top of helping! I dont know if she's for hire though. ;) hehe Mat got to just come home each day and see the "new" thing we finished for the day.
You can also see we got even MORE presents this week for Kenron. In the picture of the room "after" there is a pack and play (in front of the changing table)- Brand New from Trisha, Auntie Cindy, and Grammie Cross!! AND Sunny, Brady and Edward sent us even MORE clothes (sitting on the changing table in the oatmeal box) My goodness Kenron is such a lucky boy.

3 comments:

T. L. Cole said...

Wow! You ladies are impressive! I love all the changes you made. : )

tasharock said...

I am impressed at how much better the dresser looks! Glad too, for your sake...lol

Melissa Osborn said...

WOW! When are you coming to my house to finish up all my projects?

The hall way looks great and the baby's room could only look better with a baby in it!

Love you sweet friend!