Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 months old!

YIKES!!! Look how much I've grown!!!!


oh man our big boy is officially 11.5 lbs and 23" today! We had his appointment this morning...which meant he had shots this morning :( He actually did pretty good. He screamed for all 3 shots, but the nurse was quick and he calmed down the second I picked him up. I gave him some tylenol before we went (thanks for the tip Trish!) so it wouldn't be so achy.

He's gained 5lbs, and 3" since he was born.

Just in one week he's been smiling a lot more, and even laughing some.

He's cooing a bit now and Me and Mat can't get enough!! We just keep laughing at him and then he does it more!! What a cutie, I could just eat him up.

Lately sometimes when he's fussy, he doesn't stop when I pick him up, I figured out he wants me to talk to him.. no joke Mat witnessed it. He brightens right up when you talk to him face to face. You dont think he's his mother's child do you? haha

He's also been starting to sleep 6 hours! and then 4 more after that pretty consistently. It's been nice. He sleeps good during the day too.

And I'm officially 6 pound lighter than when I GOT pregnant with him.. thanks breastfeeding!

We're headed to my cousin Trisha's house tomorrow so Kenron can meet his Great Grammie Cross.. so we should have more great pics when we get back!

3 comments:

mellee said...

Nat - I guess that Biggest Loser weight plan is working! I'll be sure and tell Keenan. hee hee

Parrish Family said...

Hey guys! Good to see Kenron and the two of you doing well. We sure wish we could be there to see him. We will get out there soon enough just as long as you don't run off to New England before we get there.

God bless,

The Parrish Fam

Carrie said...

That is such a neat idea! You can really see the difference in size!! You are so creative!