Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Visit to Mac's

Here is Kenron with his Great Grammie Mac

Here he is talking to his Great Papa Mac at breakfast.

Ivy is my cousin and she LOVED to hold Kenron, she was so cute to try and rock him if he got fussy, and was VERY interested when I changed his diaper :) We talked about how boys look different from girls.. and she said "that's ok mine looks like that.." hehehe she's so sweet to make Kenron not feel different in a house full of girls ;)

Kenron smiled HUGE at Aiden the first day we got there. She's also my cousin...Emma is their older sister and we missed seeing her, but I'm sure she had a great time at girl scout camp.

Kenron went "swimming" for the first time there. The water wasn't very cold and he pretty much slept through the whole thing.. what a funny kid.


This is our silly boy when we went shopping.. Mac and I literally couldn't stop laughing at him..

Here's the youngest grand kids with the first Great grand kid. I'm the first grandchild, and Claire is the last.. were the beginning and end of an Era :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sweet chair! It makes a very mod background for your pics!