Friday, June 27, 2008

Visit to Trisha's with Great Grammie Cross

Kenron's first time to see his Great Grammie Cross

She came right out to the car to see him!! (not me ;) hehe)

It was my first time to meet Blake, my cousin Trish's youngest boy. What a cutie! He's sitting with his Dad Rob...Somehow I didn't get a picture of Trish... but grammie got some good ones I'll have to steal :)

Skylar and I were good buddies, whenever a camera was brought out he would say, "CHEESE, CHEESE!" so I took a CHEESE picture with him and this is what we got... hahaha

Skylar was SO sweet to Kenron, he got lots of kisses.. this was my attempt to catch him giving a kiss.. oh well :) Kenron liked him too.. I'll post a video of it later :)

Here's grammie with her two youngest great grand sons!

and, OF COURSE, as I'm trying to leave Kenron decides to make his first HUGE blow-out on my leg...it was pretty funny :)

No comments: