Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Visit with Summer

Part of the reason I went to visit Grammie and Papa was to see Summer... Her mom lives a few streets over from my auntie Kelly (ivy and aiden's mom) who lives 5 minutes away from Grammie.. So it's nice to meet in Memphis instead of driving 12 hours to Nashville. It was my first time to meet Macy, and Summer's first time to see Kenron! Macy was born about 2 and a half weeks before Kenron.

Sometimes I feel silly taking pictures with Summer because I tower over her... I'm even slouching in the above picture ..

you like the "urp" on my shirt? hehe thanks Kenron.

Cute babies..

Summer and Kenron.. I love her new Hair cut! These were taken at Summer's folk's house.. they've worked really hard on their backyard, its so beautiful!


Maybe someday Kenron and Macy will be friends at Ganderbrook :)

No comments: