Tuesday, June 24, 2008

7 Weeks old

Kenron can SMILE! We caught him smiling (finally) on camera.. its so hard to catch.. I have him on video.. but I had the camera turned sideways and I haven't figured out how to turn it around to put it on youtube..

This is Kenron with my Auntie Kelly, Aiden, and Ivy.

Kenron can hold his head up pretty good now, its still a bit wobbly but he's getting stronger and stronger.

He smiles, but not really consistently.. and he started sleeping 5 hours at a time at night.. wahoo!

He graduated to size 1 diapers at 6 weeks. His hair is growing in really good on the top of his head.. his hair looks much more even all over now.

People keep commenting on how "Tan" he is.. its funny to me. He has a lovely color, and its definately from the Tremblays, but you can't tell because Mat is so white :) Mat got Becky's coloring, not Ron's.

He's growing like a weed.. we'll see how big he is at his appointment next week.

No comments: