Tuesday, June 10, 2008

6 weeks old...

Well here is Mat reading to Kenron for the FIRST time (yes, I was NOT one of those mom's who read to her baby in utero..).. he was REALLY fussy..

And then he really liked his Dad reading to him... Mat's so sweet.

Kenron actually had been getting REALLY fussy in the afternoons, and I knew that baby's can get fussy at his age in the evenings.. so I thought he's just weird and gets fussy in the afternoon.. THEN I get an email from Parents.com (which I love :)) and I see a little link that says, "how much should my baby sleep?" hmm I wonder, so I clicked on it.. and low and behold I have been sleep depriving my baby! oops! no wonder he was fussy! I had just taken for granted that he would sleep when he was sleepy, cause that's what he had been doing.. but now that he's older and more alert, he needed me to be more purposeful in putting him down to sleep.. silly mom. So now things are wonderful again.

The weather has been WONDERFUL this week.. 70-80's but last week.. yikes it was hot.. here is Kenron helping me with the laundry. This was his outfit for a couple days.. he was asleep right before I took the pic :)

And this is our sweet boy on sunday morning.. I couldnt resist taking a picture, he is just so CUTE! I love those little shoes. Mat makes fun of me for putting shoes on him (he doesnt even need them!)but the ladies at church think they are so cute too :)

hehe.

1 comment:

Ya-ya + Paw-paw said...

Chubby Wubby was a Kenron!

:) :) :)

Paw-Paw