Monday, August 25, 2008

4 Months Old!


How can 4 months already have gone by?

Kenron is so fun right now. When he's not too sleepy he smiles at everyone, and everybody just says he is the cutest/prettiest baby! (We seriously get stopped in Wal-mart just so people can look at him and tell me how cute he is..)

Ok K had a milestone on Friday!


Like I said in the post before he had rolled over in his bed on tuesday morn. then friday I propped him up on his belly to look at his toys and went in the kitchen to make lunch and when I came back in he was on his back. So I put him back on his belly and ran to get the camera and he did it before I could tape it! So I wasnt sure he would do it again when I took that video.. luckily he did.. he hasnt done it since..

Also K is now grasping things (on purpose) and bringing them to his mouth...
We are pretty proud :) His favorite things to chew are our hands, and that little hot air balloon in the picture.

He loves to stand up!
and he is happiest in the morning, and after his meals. :)
His best nap is his morning one.
He goes to bed around 8-8:30 and sleeps 8 hours, eats, and sleeps till 7-7:30ish.
His favorite phrase is still "AHh GOooo"
He started doing this weird talk this week.. its like a squeal/fuss/"Ehhh" sound.. but he does it when he's "talking".. its funny.. but I miss the little "ooh, ooh" like the video.. oh well, at least he's not screaming yet :)
He JUST started to try and sit up straight all the time..
and he's getting better at sitting in his little Be'be pod longer and longer...
He is too cute, I love this kid too much!

2 comments:

onawa said...

Yay he's 4months now!!! So exciting! And using the pod more! I can't wait to see him sitting in it!! I miss that thing! The days when E would sit still on the counter so mom could make supper, those days are looooong gone :( Hope you're having a blast with the fam! miss you guys. Went for icecream tonight and if you were here you'd of been there! boo on you! Really do miss yas!
O

The Johnson's said...

That little Kenron is just tooooo cute! It's amazing how fast the time goes!
Katrina