Friday, August 15, 2008

Jack Pot!!

I went to Goodwill today.. like always, its hit or miss.. but today was a hit! As some of you know we are headed to New England in less than 2 weeks, and Kenron really needed a few more cooler weather clothes since we will be camping half the time. So we found some long sleeve stuff, a cute dress shirt, jammies, and a snow suit! It will be his size for this winter.. we may not have snow but for 1.99 I didnt want to regret passing it up. I found a couple skirts and some books for me and K. I got all this for less than $15!

We also found a couple hats for K to have for sleeping in the trailer.. he cant wait to see his Ya-ya and Pa-paw!!

And here's me.. Kenron is almost 4 months and I'm at my pre-twin weight. I felt funny about posting this but I wanted it to be a reminder to myself. I'm going to try to melt off 10ish more lbs. But I haven't done anything but breastfeed to get down to this point so I'm pretty excited. 15ish would be awesome.. but I'm a realist, and frankly I'm pretty lazy. 10ish would be healthy and manageable :) Slowly but surely..Actually I should say I realized last night, this is the best I've felt about my body in a long time. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

onawa said...

Yes you did hit the jackpot!!! Great stuff! and it looks like some stuff for mom too!! Kron is so dang cute! And mom is HOT too!! You look amazing Natalie!! And wowie zowie... those are some big ol' boobies!!! You wear 'em well!!! hee hee!!!