Tuesday, September 23, 2008

5 Months OLD!

Yikes. 5 months sounds old. But Kenron is so fun right now I really dont miss the younger days, its just flying by too fast!

This weeks BIG news.. Kenron CUT HIS FIRST TOOTH!
its that little white dot on the left side (his right bottom tooth)
I took this picture right before his bath, its hard to see but he has cereal ALL over his face, hehe.

We also started vegtables! I'm making him food that's easy to make. Some stuff I dont want to mess with, like squash, I just bought a little jar. But now that they have the steam mirowave bags it makes it wicked easy to make and freeze my own baby food.
MMM I love sweet peas!

3 comments:

onawa said...

Woah!!! Matt, look at those muscles!!

onawa said...

Dang, i posted on wrong one! anyhow, love the new pics! K is so dang cute with that messy face! and yes, he's gotten so big! i love his stinkin' smile! oh he's such a charmer! and he smells really good too!!! ooooooo!!!

Carrie said...

He's so cute wit dem big eyes...