Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To my beloved sleep...

This is a classic saturday morning...

We are learning a thing or two about parenting.. the big one for me this week is Kenron doesnt sleep in :) He is doing so good sleeping through the night (8pm-7:30am) But he also wakes up that early on Sat. Luckily K is just about the happiest baby in the world when he wakes up so its really easy to want to get up and play with him, even if we arent fully awake yet.. Sorry bird. And yes mom he has shorts on...
To all of you with no kids/older kids enjoy a couple extra hours of sleep for me! cause I dont think the sandman will be visiting me on Saturdays till K can get Cereal and Cartoons by himself...and by then I'll probably have another baby...oiy
So long my beloved sleep, I truly look forward to our sweet reunion,

10 years from now...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sleep is for sissies....