Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shhh.....do you smell something?

(*classic Ghostbusters line*)

Well folks it finally happened.. our dreaded beast of a fridge is finally gone! YAHOO

I came home last friday from scrappin and Mat says as I walk throught the door, "I think we need a new fridge" oh? why is that? "look...." As I walk around the corner I see that the door is shut but there is light shining through the side of it.. very clear as day. So #1 the door doesnt seal and #2 somehow the light is on ALL the time now.. great.

So my lovely husband did what he does best and jumped online the next morning and found the BEST deal. Now I find this sort of thing tedious, checking every store, checking every price, going back and forth and back and forth checking quality, size, efficiency...But not Mat, he lives for this sort of thing. Home Depot was having a sale and the one we got was more efficent, and bigger than the cheapest one at the other stores, AND we got free delivery and haul away. Excellent.

Goodbye moldy, dead bug infested peice of junk! Hello my beautiful white clean fridge that has a working water and ice machine, God bless you.

3 comments:

ann said...

Seriously, my primary goal in life is to have a refrigerator with an ice machine. Crushed ice. Oh, sweet ice. :) One day!

onawa said...

gggggggggorgeous!

Carrie said...

Yaaaay!! You'll drink more water than you ever have before! We got ours with the water/ice when we bought our house and, for me anyway, made such a huge difference! Water is so much better with ice in it!!